Monday, April 13, 2009

Claire's first Easter

Well, Claire's first Easter was a hit. We had a busy but great day. She got to go to her first Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma Kari's house where she had a blast picking up and shaking the plastic eggs!! Then we had an amazing meal at my with my family where Lauren put together the cutest Easter basket for Claire!! She is so lucky to have such great God parents!! And isn't her dress the cutest thing ever?? My cousin Kelsey and her husband Don got it for her and it was the perfect Easter Dress!







Uncle Griff, Claire and Lauren with her Easter basket





Loving all her goodies!





She spotted the little books right away! This kid LOVES books



Searching for eggs at Grandma Kari's house, "look Mom, I found one!!"
Also, check out the dress!



Double fisting=)


I'm not ever letting go of these eggs! Happy Easter everyone!!





1 comment:

McMurrays said...

I love that family pic at the bottom. Looks like you had a fabuluos Easter with darling Claire!