Thursday, December 3, 2009

Jump and Bounce!!!

So Yesterday I took Claire to Jump and Bounce and it was awesome!!! If you have kids and haven't tried it I strongly recommend it. Here are a few pics and a video from our adventure as well as a couple of fiest snow of the season shots.

She climbed all these stairs by herself! She is getting to be such a big girl

Jackson and Claire


This place was huge!! And how cool??

Here I come Mom!!!

I think she liked the ladder as much as the slide:)

I had to add this Thanksgiving pic of The Naslunds and Kari's delicious flamboid (sp?) dish!!! It was a hit

Just loved this one. Claire always has to be wearing bows, necklaces, bracelets... she is such a girl

Yum!!!!

Eating the snow was definately the highlight


And here's a little video of Claire going down one of the slides. So cute;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! Claire is such a big girl...WOW! Love the pic of her eating the snow, you guys got a lot of snow!

Angeliki said...

Wow that looks like tons of fun. Let me know next time you go, I would love to join you. Where is it?