Saturday, May 7, 2011

2011 update! ('bout time...)

So I have been the world's WORST blogger these last 5 months... but I have been a busy :) We didn't know the sex of baby #2 and the delivery room surprise was AWESOME!!! We got our little man, how we are so blessed to have and amazing little girl and perfect little boy I will never quite get. I thank God for these two rug rats every day. Claire will be 3 (how is this possible...) in a couple short weeks and Cooper is 10 weeks old. He was 7lb 9oz 19 inches long and came out FAST. He's a wonderful, happy little guy and Claire is such a sweet big sister. Here are a few pictures to document the last few months of our lives:

Feb. 24th 2011. Water broke at 1:30 am. Headed to the hospital! Cooper and daddy get to share a birthday!!


Family of FOUR!! 


Cooper Raley Wichman. 9:13am after just one push


Snuggling with my favorite girl on the planet right after Cooper was born


 Happy Birthday to Daddy and Cooper (aka Brandon's mini-me) 


our two kidletts :)


Claire LOVES computers, especially Brandon's iPad


Hunting for Easter eggs at Nana and Papa Garske's house


Little Cooper man at 10 1/2 weeks. Such a handsome little fella

1 comment:

Amy Hook said...

Yeah for an update! Cooper is so adorable and I agree - pretty much a miniature replica of your husband ;). So fun that you are now a family of four. Congratulations!!