Friday, January 23, 2009

Eight Months =)

I can't believe it is almost the beginning of February!! Claire is growing SO fast. She is crawling everywhere and pulling herself up on anything she can get her hands on. It seems like she is getting new teeth everyday and is starting to look more like a little person than a baby!

Claire loves to ride around on Daddy's shoulders=)

In her pack n play, I think she's ready to get out!

Claire loves hangin' out with Gramps, she is still trying to pull his necklace off=)

Daddy giving Claire a raspberry, she thinks this is hilarious.

"Anybody wanna arm wrestle?" Already taking after her Daddy and her Gramps!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww she is adorable :) My baby girl turns 8 months tomorrow.
Found your blog through a link.

McMurrays said...

Loved seeing pics of your darling baby girl. She is getting so big! I hope you all are surviving the winter! The raspberry pic is my favorite.
Love your family!
Darcy