Friday, March 6, 2009

Is it Spring yet???

Is it Spring yet?? I am so tired of the cold and snow!! I am SOOO ready for green grass and flowers and just being outside! Anyway, Claire is so big. She is such a little girl now instead of a baby=) She can stand all by herself and I'm sure walking is not far off. When did this happen? It really does not seem like long ago that she was born. Brandon and I are great. Our house is going on the market today so we are praying that it sells. We want to move to the northside and really hope it doesn't take a year to actually happen. He is crazy busy with work lately but doing really well. I wanted to write more of an update today but Claire is yelling at me so I better run. Here are a few updated pictures of our little angel.

We love this smile, I'm sure it will get her out of trouble lots=)

One of the many faces of Claire


Brandon on his 27th bday and Claire on her 9 month bday


A family shot=)

Claire is not a fan of riding in the car but loves to take the wheel



1 comment:

Naslund said...

We love Claire! Her smile is contagious :) How could you ever get mad at a face like that? She is such a big girl, walking is in the near future.